Friday, July 29, 2005

Happy or sad??!!!

Weekend is round the corner but (guess what...) I was being shot with arrows by the upper management AGAIN!!!This time round I was told to read up some nonsense stuff which is left behind by some idiots and to imagine what will happen if that bunch of idiots are gone(but who cares if they are gone as by the time they are gone I will also begone with them). On the other hand, I had just finished watching Princess Mononoke with my PSP when I was on the way home from work. Whoaa...the whole anime is around 2 hrs and I did enjoy the whole show throughout. But I still prefer Howl's Moving Castle as I am so totally engrossed with Howl lol... I was telling myself 'Hey cheer up dude, the weekends are comming and so do not waste it and enjoy them while I can!'.

No comments: