Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Damn Noisy Morning...

Was in the train this morning reading my book trying my beri best to complete it. But guess what!!!??? a woman sitting besides me yanking away with her handphone saying she went to a so-and-so concert last night lah then beri tried lah...blah blah...talking so loud like nobody's business. So I felt irritated and close my book and no mood to read liao. Then overheard that(she talk so loud even the end of the train people also can hear) she is earning about $3k+ per month lah then another guy from another sector is earning $5k lah...I was thinking comeon lah I earning only $1k+ per month lah and she is earning about $3k still grumble lol...This world har not contented at all...Ding Dong...finally reached my station liao heng har...can forgo her yanking hahaha...

No comments: