Friday, November 07, 2008

My precioussss Pana Lumix G1


As you can see the title of this post, yes it is true...This is my precious besides my deary doggy Wanchai. Had just dumped $1k+ to this red beauty. The color red is so "loud" and I loved it...Have not tried using it yet as I am still reading the manual and it is my first time using such a complicated camera in my life. So many functions...The best thing of it is that it has a interchangable lens and it is RED...If got yellow I will surely get yellow as it is my favourite color...Now waititng for the camera bag to arrive cos the shop that I purchase G1 from said that the camera stock arrives first w/o the camera bag(I was thinking WTH!!!). So now I am hesitiating to use it now or wait till the bag arrives???Anyway I can temp read the manual and also the digital photography handbook that I bought yesterday first before confirm if I will use the camera now cos I do not wish that my G1 will be defigured w/o the bag although I will be putting it inside my dry box...Hope to learn the basic skills so that when I go to Korea in Jan I can take some pics...

No comments: