Saturday, August 01, 2009

So long Hanlin V3 and Pana G1

Finally sold off my Hanlin V3 yesterday for a good price...Got some jokers bid $50 or $120 for it and I am thinking come on lah so low price I might as well keep as backup, there is one joker says $250 but if condition is good he will pay $300 for it after I say too lower what abt $300???...then someone make me a offer of $420 for it and I immediately agreed. But that guy last minute when I am going to meet the seller sms me say that he offered me too much so I say what abt $400, he agreed. In the end the buyer is an Indian guy and I was thinking no wonder so meow lor...I came across Indian customers during my push-cart days @ the NLB and they are the meowest people in this planet.


The second white elephant that going to be sold is my Panasonic G1. It is a beauty but I rarely use and since it is left with 4 months of warranty I might as well sell it while it is at its prime time. I wanted to sell it for $800 but just now someone asking me if $750 is fine with me. I immediately grabbed this chance and agreed cos I might as well sell it and keep the cash...So meeting the buyer next monday lol...

No comments: