Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pissed offf!!!....

I am beri pissed off these few days...Why is this so?? The reasons being:
  • The Alias Season 5 Episode 1 suxss big time...Why leh? The reason being MV is dead...Oh come on man, why is he dead???? He is one of the main character in this series and now he is dead lol...ha ha ha...What a joke! I love this series becos of the MV and SB relationship and now one is dead and another going to give birth *sian*. But I firmly believe that he is not dead yet!!!
  • These two days I got spam mails....not from outside but from my very own office hahaha...But I went to check the problem it seems that that is no problem with that device so what do you call this kind of false alarm??Obviously a spam mail right!!???
  • Last but not least, Family Guy Season 5 episode 4 onwards is stop for about 3 weeks due to some ball games lol..WTC...stop showing due to some sports!!! *sian*


    I think must find some other means of entertainment for myself and I suppose must go and start revising for my exam which is in early Nov...*Ganbate*
  • No comments: