Monday, October 24, 2005

What a day!!!

Ok ok...It has been weeks since I had done my blog lol...Too bad lah...I am bz playing Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney...So exciting leh...Must always shout "Objection" or "Take That!!!"But finally I managed to play finished the whole 5 chapters yesterday morning...The feeling is simply GREAT!!!Another good news is that Michael Vaughn will be coming back to resume his role in Aliasas since his "death" in episode 1 the ratings for Aliassince episode 2 onwards(currently is showing till episode 4)are beri bad(of cos lah no MV who will watch lol...)...So I suppose him coming back to the set will suely pull in lotsa viewers...Another not-so-good news is that my Family Guy new episodes will resume in 6th Nov. whoaa WTH man....must wait for so long then I can see cutie Stewie*sob* but never mind tolerance is a virtue and I must learn to be ONE!!!

No comments: