Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The best xmas gift of all...

Last night, went to the Courts Megastore in Tampines and bought a SE K320 HP for my mum as a gift in additon to the cheapo cloth fan bought from Daisyo and the Teddy Bear keychain... Can you imagine her reaction when she saw that HP??? She almost burst into tears lol...She is so touched by my gesture. I don't mind spending a bit more if I can make someone happy. Well, this lifetime you got her as yr mum only and it lasts for less than 100 years so if don't treat her good in this lifetime now when do I do that leh...The HP is quite simple to use leh...got BT somemore(excuse me...it is BlueTooth hor, not that BT that you all know?. Will teach her how to operate tonight...The color of the phone is GOLD in color...Very cool-looking lol...

No comments: