Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away...

Well, it has been raining for the past few days already...I am countless of how may times I open and shut the windows yesterday...If neighbour find me doing that action now, I suppose that will report me to IMH...Yesterday wanted to go to GS to collect my LE Zelda : TP guide book and my mushrooms soft toys and also to get mini SD card and the screen protector...BUT...IT HAS BEEN RAINING FROM YESTERDAY TILL NOW!!!How am I suppose to go to GS when it will been raining cats and dogs and I am on leave today :(. Now the rain has stop liao so I better look out if there is sudden rainpour before I step out of the house to go to GS...My Zelda : TP game has been stopped for the past 3 weeks due to unable to knock that STUPID boar down and yesterday I managed to do so lol...BUT now i am stuck inside Gordon Mines and I need MY ZELDA GUIIIDDDEEEE!!!!

No comments: