Sunday, August 05, 2007

不能說的祕密


Yesterday went to watch preview of this movie. Whoaa...it is one of the best chinese movie that I have watched as to me 99.99% chinese movies are $^%^%%$...Why this movie is so superb :
  • Directed by my number one idol - Jay Chou
  • He is inside the movie itself
  • He has written a song for this movie
  • He is the investor for this entire movie
  • Never regret watching this movie
    I dun wanna be a spoiler and say the whole story to people that does not have the chance to watch now. However just wanna say that when the dvd of this movie is out I will 101% go and buy and rewatch many many times till I am sick of it. After watching this movie, I find that Jay is suitable to act in love story movie...He looks so SUPERB and KAWAIIIII...Just by watching this MTV of the movie many times really makes me wanna be inside lol...
  • No comments: