Friday, August 24, 2007

JAY Power!!!


Ok you can call me a Jay Chou fanatic but all along I have been collecting his albums and after watching "Secret" for two times, my hunger for him is getting more and more "powderful" lol...
So I ordered the Limited Edition of the soundtrack of "Secret" from Hong Kong and it is with me now and also I bot a copy of his biography weeks ago. Saying about the soundtrack, it contains a book full of color pictures from the movie and the package is beautiful.

About the book, I have been quite busy lately and have not read the book yet but it is a old book that is published in the year 2002. Aiya anyway whatever about Jay is good right lol...If the dvd for this movie is out I will surely go and buy and watch many many times cos his movie is GREAT!!! SUPPORT JAY CHOU!!!

No comments: