Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally my Wiz will be back...

As mentioned earlier, my Wiz has been sent back to Gamepark for repair but instead they send me a brand new set with the screen protector as well...within 1 day instead of my spoilt Wiz. But they informed me that next time I got to send back to the place where I bought my Wiz instead of them(but in the first place they are the one who ask me to send them my spoilt Wiz mah. Now change story liao lol). However I'm not around to receive the package yesterday thus reschedule for the courier to send to me on tues as mon I will be going to SGH for x-ray(crap). Kudos for Gamepark...Try doing that in Singapore and see if they agree to exchange 1-to-1 with you or not...This is what I called Professional Customer Service. I have been to many countries but I like the CS of Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. The most hated Cs is SINGAPORE...


CAN"T WAIT FOR MY WIZ TO COME ON TUES!!!

No comments: