Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm I unlucky or what???

Damn...Got my Wiz less than 2 days and so many problems occurred in that machine. I got so much confidence in Korea products as most of my stuff are from Korea or US but I dunno why my level of confidence to Korea products is still the same lol...Maybe Gamepark needs to employ me to test run their Wiz cos I really test my Wiz so thoroughly till so many problems occurred lol...GPH offered to pay for my shipping of Wiz to South Korea via UPS but I find that ship to UPS is so much of a hassle till I send it via EMS out of my own pocket cos I want to get back my Wiz ASAP(hooked to it till deep deep). I hope they repair it till function properly or send me a brand new set lah...The reason I still trust Koreans or US people is that at least they reply their emails and really follow up instead of playing tai-chi with people which I hated it as much. Now I really praying hard that my health is ok and also I can get back my Wiz ASAP...Buddha bless me...

No comments: