Friday, October 16, 2009

Cute devices that come in cheap price

Was window shopping at BHG Bugis while waiting to collect my books today when I chanced upon Otoizm and Hatching Lab. These 2 are the products of Konami and manufactured in 2006. Guess what's the price for each ?? Just $ 8 and $ 5 respectively. Damn dirt cheap. So I bought each w/o looking lol...Otoizm is like a electronic pet device whereby you connect it with the wire to yr mp3 player and the pet will dance when are are listening to music. Refer to here for more details :
http://www.otoizm.konami.jp/what%27s/index.html
http://www.tokyomango.com/tokyo_mango/2006/12/a_tamagochi_for.html
The stoopid thing I did is that I didn't know the box inside has a cover for the device so I threw the whole box away into the rubbish bin with the cover inside sigh...
On the other hand, Hatching Lab is similar except it comes in the form of an egg. I'm too lazy to post pictures and also unable to find any info about it in the web. So just make do with it LOL.

No comments: