Thursday, October 15, 2009

My New Indulgence

Last weekend M and I were talking about G-Shock watches which he is a collector of those watches. He told me that there is G-Shock Mini for women or those men who has small wrist. Then I searched the web and saw that ONLY Japan(AGAIN) has those limited edition of G-Shock Mini watches and a model which is the CASIO G-SHOCK Mini GMN-50G-1BJR caught my eyes instantly. So after a lot of hassle I ordered one from a Japanese company from Rakuten(which is like a Japanese online market) eventually. It took EMS 3 days to deliver the watch to me. Got it today and I'm so happy with it. Liked it cos of its gold color plus it comes with a english manual as well. Thought jap stuff always in jap wordings and no english wordings etc. Hope that next year when I go to Japan I can hoot some more of G-Shock Mini to add to my collection...
View more pictures of it from here :

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/standa/gmn-50g-1bjr/




No comments: