Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Dream Laptop - Alienware M11x

Hurray...Mummy dearest has bought me my dream laptop as birthday present although my birthday is in August. LOL. Have been thinking of getting Alienware desktop/laptop since I know my ABC as I very likey the alienhead logo. Last time I can't buy it cos Alienware is from US then need to ship from US and no international warranty somemore but Dell has bought over Alienware already so it means I can purchase it from Dell Kiosk or online via Dell's site. Has a hard time deciding should I get it or not and have been doing my homework for it lately so finally decided to get the M11x as it is the cheapest amongst all laptop and I don't like to have another desktop yet as I am a lazy person and don't like to shift here and there. But I need to wait for 2 weeks for the lappy to be delivered to me as stated in their site. I hope that I can get it before my Hokkaido trip which is on 03/05/10. Pray for me. The ordering process is very cool as I get to customize each part of the laptop beginning from the color of the base to the AlienFx Color. Cool cool cool... When IT has arrived, I will blog again with pictures...

No comments: