Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Latest Baby - HTC HD Mini

This is my latest addition to my smartphone collection. The guy who served me has a very good personality and he tried his best to look for a suitable screen protector for the MINI although there isn't any suitable ones in the mkt now. So he told me usually the matted screen protector will arrive around 2 weeks times and he will sms me once stock has arrived. He even gave me a free screen protector as a temporary solution and pasted it on the MINI for me. So good of him. We even had a short and funny chit-chat blah blah. Thinking back I also dunno y the MINI is being selected as I'm liking my iPhone to death with so many pages of apps majority being games and most important got We Rule inside. The reason might be cos I'm so obsessed with the color yellow and the MINI has a yellow back structure and even the battery is yellow in color. It has been donkey years since I last touched a HTC phone although it has been only 2 years since I touched a HTC G1 but that doesn't counted cos the G1 is a Android phone whereas the MINI is a WM phone. So in other words it has been years since I last touched a WM phone LOL...Another reason why I liked the HTC MINI cos I super adore the BIG BIG calendar display of all HTC phones whereby I need to jailbreak my iPhone in order to get this feature but since I am sicked of jailbreak iPhone, thus for my iPhone 3GS I did not or even bother to jailbreak it.


So hope that Del will call me within 2 weeks for the actual screen protector cos I dun dare to bring the MINI out w/o a proper screen protector. Now is time to learn all the tips and tricks of the WM phones after I got a prepaid card.

No comments: