Monday, June 07, 2010

My iPad...


Finally IT has arrived on the 13th May 2010. At first I told myself I do not need to get one but after seeing how great this device is from web or forums, I felt like I need to own one. Thus D got for me as a birthday present although my birthday is still many months away LOL...After I got the iPad, I tried to search in HWZ forum how to cut my normal sim card to a micro-sized one as the iPad requies it. I anyhow cut till the whole card is spoilt, thus I got no choice but to get a new one(FOC) from SH. Finally managed to cut it and it is working well in my iPad. Whoohoo. Also ordered a few sim-card trays from Russia and sold to people @ hwz since I only need 1(although I don't really need one since I had applied for the muli-sim card service).
Since the birth of my iPad I bought 2 casings and the latest casing which is the Hard Candy casing Sleekskin(green melon) is my true love. The pasting of the Bodyguardz for my screen of my iPad requires some skill. Was sweating like mad when I tried to paste it. Overall result is still not that bad LOL.
Then got the Camera Connection Kif for iPad from someone in facebook. I can tell u that this cutie has been sold out in US completely as it can connect USB devices besides camera to your iPad. If u managed to find it then the price will be horrific. Someone in eBay is selling for US$100+ and one idiot won the bid LOL...Maybe I should sell it as mine is unwrapped. NONONO...
After I got the iPad I find that I am spending lesser time on my desktop. Must reflect liao LOL...

No comments: