Monday, June 07, 2010

My very own LEGO iPad stand


Actually this is my 2nd iPad stand but the FIRST LEGO stand for my iPad. The first stand is made of clothes hanger within 30 secs(watched a YouTube vid for instructions). Saw in the Net how people managed to built their own LEGO iPad stand from LEGO(obviously) thus I decided to have a go in building one since I do not wish to spent extra $ on getting an expensive stand LOL...Thus went to Toys'R'Us today and was haveing a hard decision which LEGO sets to get since I am on a budget and do not wish to spent more $. Finally got a basic set which is over 400 pieces and a petrol station set which both cost me aroud $50. Went home and in total blank how to build. HAHA... Unwrapped all the boxes and LEGOs and anyhow built one. Used super glue to act as a safety precaution since LEGOs bricks although are sturdy but I do not wish my stand to collapse while I am using the iPad with it LOL. Thus this is my end product. Simple but cute(maybe I can post in the Net for people to see ya) :


No comments: