Saturday, July 22, 2006

The coolest-looking M-Cody M-20 MP3 Player


Similar in design to the LG Chocolate Phone, the M-20 is thin like an iPod Nano and has features Apple wouldn't think of putting in their player. Among them, FM radio, voice & line in recording, and WMA & OGG support. The bad news, only USB 1.1 for file transfers. But holds up to 2 GB worth of music.
This is the type of mp3 player that I want and so someone in the forum is organising a MO for it and I of course participate it... However that guy told us that it is out of stock at the moment and got to wait for 1-2 weeks of August to get it so what to do leh must play the waiting game right :) But I had already 4 mp3 players right now leh...2 irivers, ipod and iaudio liao leh. I can't resist this Cody player as it is in black and I am beri obessed with black and silver stuff mah... Looks cool right...So once I get hold of it I will post some more pictures in here... So stay tuned...

No comments: