Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am BACK!!!

Whoaa finally I am BACK after hopping from one job to another and right now I am with my new job...How many months have I stopped blogging???(Can anyone tell me???) From resigning from my 1st job to a new job then quit then go to Taiwan with my not-yet-break at that time BF and then finally in my present job...Took so many wonderful pictures in Taiwan...stayed there for 1 week and really enjoyed it except the sanitary system...The hotel toilets there are OK but the outside toilets really sucks BIG TIME!!! Bought so many stuff till almost over the 20KG limit lol...We broke up right after we came back from Taiwan...Barely less than 24 hours lol...I dun really know the reason for breaking up just feel like it lor...hahaha...I think he take it quite badly...We are together for almost 1 year lol...even our friends almost shock by our breakup...Life is really hard to predict lor...Couple can be happy together then the next moment tattata...break up the next moment. This is quite common now...Happy together lor if not then break lor...However we still go for dinner, watch movies together...He still linger the hope to patch back but as I keep saying : "Once a mirror is broken it will leave a crack forever. No matter how we patch it back" He still keep insisting to patch back lol...He go to the extent of seeking younger gers from the Net. This point I really pity him...After going out with him for 1 year, I find that his mind is full of giving birth to babies and doing hanky panky stuff with me lol...Overall, he is quite a nice guy. A friend of us keeps creating chances for us to patch back...He himself is in a simialr situation like us lol...Well, life still goes on...No matter WHAT!!!

No comments: