Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All Because Of IT...

Have anyone out there tried to carry a > 5KG of PS3 walking around Orchard??? I TRIED...Yesterday got my PS3 which is already 5KG plus the extra controller and 3 games and walk around Orchard to have lunch and also I have a doc's appt in the afternoon. The whole world is staring at me. Even that Indian guy who saw me carrying that thing ask me how much and blah blah...Even at the doc's place, the whole world is staring at me wondering how come a girl is carrying that thing and walking around Orchard lol...So after I got back home, I rearrange my present location of my consoles so that nothing can block my PS3 as it needs a big area cos it emits alot of heat. I do not want my PS3 to kaboom one day when playing games hor...This morning keep downloading lots of demos...

No comments: