Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Heart Is Bleeding...

Yesterday bot the plastic protective sheet to wrap my PS3 and can you imagine what has happened? I was using the cloth provided to wipe the top part of it when suddenly I saw a deep scratch line and when I flipped over the cloth I saw the letter "L" dropped off and as I did not see the "L" dropped and sticked onto teh clot I just happily cleaned the top part...*sob* My heart really feels for my poor PS3 and if anyone has bionic eyes they can see that my heart is bleeding painfuly. *sob* *sob* So no choice but to put back the "L" and wrap the whole PS3 word with the sheet. *sigh* What has clumsiness done to me... Now try not to see the top of my PS3 or else my heart will bled more. *sob*

2 comments:

{+ReachingForTheStarz+} said...

dun be sad lar...i meand ur heart...hehe=P

{+ReachingForTheStarz+} said...

sorie it mend* hehes...