Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kudos to Nintendo...

Right now at this moment I would like to express my sincere thanks to Nintendo for inventing the Wii. Without Wii my life will be so beri boring with my business stuff. After getting the Wii as a X'mas gift last year from my close auntie (Thanks Auntie), yesterday is my FIRST time playing Virtual Console with my Wii after receiving the set for 5 mths liao (OK lah I am slowwwww...). Purchase 5000 points at one go(thanks mummy) last night, I have been downloading a few old games like Mario Bros. (I think I downloaded ard 5-6 versions?) and Golden Axe till I am left with only 1400 Wii Points lol... (If there is a need I will purchase another 5000 points lol). I would rather purcahse online then being ripped by shops in here. Uber fun in playing those Mario games that are ard 20 years of history. Luckily I still have my old Nintendo Gamecube controllers to play these games as some VC games need to use back either Virtual Controller or Gamecube controller or the Wii remote. So out of 3 controllers I have two so no need to buy VC controller lol... For those that dunno what am I talking about, I would suggest you get out from your well and dun be a "Frog in the Well". Or please visit http://wii.nintendo.com/whatiswii_index.jsp for many details. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...GO AND GRAB YOUR Wii NOW!!!

No comments: