Monday, August 15, 2005

Coincidence???or...???

Today is the well-known Monday Blues but guess what...so many perm staff in our departments is on MC...lol...Dunno wat happen to them...Is there a conspiracy or ???Btw the 2 dvds that I bot form HMV on sat I still do not have the chance to watch them...Sigh...So bz everyday...then yesterday I bot a Principles of Accounts textbook to refresh my mouldy knowledge of accounts so that I am more well-equipped at my soon-to-be new job lol...Yesterday I remembered the wrong timing of my class so in the end never go for class but instead spent $9.50 + $3.50 to watch that I- thot-is-nice 'Mob Sister' and yucks this movie suxs big time lol...Although yesterday is my birthday(cannot reveal my age 8=)) but I never really go and celebrate. I just treat my AUNT for a cake and a cup of mocha at Coffee Bean and in return she bot me a Tunestir for my Ipod plus a fat ang bao lol...(So nice of her).So my birthday just ended so abruptly nut who cares lol...

No comments: