Friday, August 26, 2005

Pretend to be a pig and eat the tiger

Yesterday the interview that I had is the stoopidest interview that I had in my life. That damned company ask me to pay $300 to attend their training for their software...Shit I was thinking what the F***. When he told me that I felt like saying out all the F words to him. I work for you then I got to pay you lol...HAHAHAHA...what a joke!!!The way he say about this training is like heaven have but human world dun have lol...Also the way he ask me that time he told me how much he is giving me and I reply him that amt and the way he looked at me is like I was bluffing him and make me hardup for his salary like that lol...WTH!!!Anyway I am no longer interested in this job...that boss looks like a cunning guy lol...Also I am not interested in Accounting and I was thinking why must I force myself to like something that I dun like leh...

No comments: