Saturday, August 13, 2005

Risky business???!!!

Recently MacDonald has provide a 24/7 service for those people that feel hungry in the middle of the night to call and order food. Erm...this sounds interesting but dunno will it survive in the long run or not (as if I care lol...). This whole new week at the new living hell I am even freeier than the previous hell so right now I dunno should I be sad or happy about it lol...Anyway I had gone to a interview and it looks quite promising so i faster pray hard for Buddha to bless me to get out of this hell completely and embark to a new paradise. About a few days ago, newspaper reported that there is a new sex shop operating in Woodlands neighbourhood and whoaa it has create quite an uproar by some parents saying that "Whoaa anyhow open this kind of shop what happens if my ah-girl go in and get some condom and then demo with her boyfriend then how leh . Tsk...tsk why lat dat!!!???" After I read it I was thinking where got so guar-zhang wan !!! This kind of thing must self-control mah not necessary if you open that kind of shop there will be many unweded mothers flocking in the streets right...MUST HAVE SELF-CONTROL!!! Yippe tonight I will be going out after ny dharma class with TYM liao lol... My birthday celebration...how old am I liao har lol...(shhhssss...secret!!!). Maybe If I am not tired after the celebration I will be updating this blogger so stay tuned!!!

No comments: