Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yucky weeks...



IT has been about 2 weeks since I had updated my blog. The reason is my boat has been undergoing pretty rough waves these couple of weeks. These 2 weeks dunno for what reason I was the perfect target for the 1st person in my workplace to plunge into the abyss of hell *sob*. After much struggling by the most affected person(not me)with the upper 'authority', the battle is lost and I become their experimental specimen of their 1st wave. However, I had been indulging myself with my new NDS game...Jump Super Stars and PS2 game...Bleach Chosen Souls for the past few days with disregard of not completing my assignment which is to be due this week 8-). In addition, I had been watching heavily 'Monster' as I really want to find out did Doctor Tenma finally found that murderous Johan and kill him or whatever... Anyway "Happy National Day" to all Singaporeans and I hope to have a better life in that living 'Hell' from tomorrow onwards. BTW I still had class this afternoon and maybe I will be going down to either Funan or Tampiness to get the NDS game...Ouendan which is highly recommeneded by my gamer friend and I really hope that this game can help me to de-stress since I am stuck in the two games that I bought recently.

No comments: