Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Blue...


As today is the starting of the working week and as I being bored at work and sian due to the frequent "arrow shooting" by others(what else!!!)decided to try my luck and search for the 'sting' replica in the movies "The Lord of the Rings" in Yahoo Auctions. Finally got myself a S$60 replica of the 'sting' from a guy and we chatted all the way from CityHall to Simei. He is quite a nice and friendly guy and he almost has the same hobby as me lol...He too collect LOTR relicas, loved Gundam and DragonBall(not my type of collections lol...) and has many Naruto figurines at his office and at home lol(hardcore collector)...*yawn* It's getting late and I had to get up early for my morning shift tomorrow *yawn* So once again "Good Nite" to the rest of the world.

No comments: